- Associate Attorney
Nicole L. Grasso, Esq. joined Mattingly Cavagnaro, LLP as an associate in April 2019 where she practices exclusively matrimonial and family law. Prior to returning to her hometown of Buffalo, Ms. Grasso completed a clerkship with the Hon. Lisa F. Chrystal, Presiding Judge Family Part in the Superior Court of New Jersey for the 2017-2018 term where she gained invaluable experience in numerous pre- and post-judgment matters. Following the clerkship, Ms. Grasso entered private practice with a matrimonial and family law firm representing high net worth clients.
Ms. Grasso graduated cum laude from the University at Buffalo School of Law in 2017 where she successfully completed the Family Law Concentration Program. During law school, Ms. Grasso served as the co-president of the Family & Children’s Law Society and Editor-in-Chief of the Buffalo Public Interest Law Journal. She also served as a student attorney and was a founding member of the LegalCare team, a Medical-Legal Partnership with Roswell Park Cancer Institute, where she assisted patients with their legal needs. Ms. Grasso also honed her skills by completing internships with Children’s Legal Center of Buffalo and the Erie County Supreme Court. She was also a member of the school’s trial team.
Ms. Grasso is a member of the New York State Bar Association, Erie County Bar Association, and Women’s Bar Association of Western New York.
Areas Of Practice
- Matrimonial Law
- Family Law
- New York
- New Jersey
- University at Buffalo Law School, Buffalo, New York
- J.D. - 2017
- Seton Hall University, South Orange, NJ
- American Bar Association, member
- New York State Bar Association, member
- Bar Association of Erie County, member
- Matrimonial and Family Law Committee, Erie County Bar Association, member
- Young Lawyers’ Division, Erie County Bar Association, member
Past Employment Positions
- Hon. Lisa F. Chrystal, Presiding Judge Family Part, Superior Court of New Jersey , 2017 to 2018
- Volunteer Lawyers Project, Family Court Help Desk