Bar & Court Admissions
- State of New York, 4th Dept. 2011
- State University of New York at Buffalo, J.D., 2010
- State University of New York at Buffalo, B.A., English 2007
- New York State Bar Association
- Family Law Committee, New York State Bar Association
- Bar Association of Erie County
- Matrimonial and Family Law Committee, Bar Association of Erie County
- Women’s Bar Association of the State of New York, Western New York Chapter
Rebecca J. Brawn
T | 716.854.29.15
E | firstname.lastname@example.org
Rebecca Brawn has concentrated her legal practice exclusively to the areas of Matrimonial and Family Law and has successfully represented clients in both Family Court and Supreme Court matters.
In Supreme Court, Ms. Brawn has represented clients in divorce matters as well as post-judgment modification and enforcement matters. Her primary focus in Family Court involves assisting individuals with custody disputes, paternity matters, visitation issues and child support matters.
In addition to assisting her clients in Family Court matters, Ms. Brawn is a court-appointed Attorney for the Child and has gained valuable experience representing minor children in paternity, custody and visitation matters.